Work abroad sounds so complicated and most of us don’t even know where to start. I am here to tell you, it’s not that complicated. What if you had someone to help you? If you’re aged between 18-30 and would like to go to France as an AU PAIR, give us a shot.
Castle InterProgram offers direct personal service to assist and arrange your work abroad needs from finding a job as an au pair, host family, and work visa for your gap year and beyond.
What are the benefits?
- Health and Travel insurance
- Assistance and arrangements
- You’ll make close to $400.00 a month
- Free boarding
- Free meals
- You’ll discover a new culture
- Learn a new language
- It’ll look great on your CV
- Make lasting friendships
- You’ll learn that travel is good for the soul
Duties and responsibilities:
- Waking the children
- Getting them ready for school
- Dressing them/infants and toddlers
- Playing with the children
- Help with bathing
- Light housework
- Speak/teach English to the kids
- Making their beds and straightening their rooms
- Preparing meals and cleaning up
- Taking children to school and various activities
- $600 for 6-12 month placements.
- September is the preferred arrival time for a longer stay
- A visa is required for au pairs who want to stay longer than 90 days
Don’t miss out on our great deal. Apply now and get 15% off our service fee.
For more information visit my website at https://castleworldtravel.com/work-abroad/